Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Switching your homeowners insurance to a new insurance company can be an intimidating and nerve-racking task. It can be filled with uncertainty, misdirection and unanswered questions. After all, you're protecting the home that you have invested money in, priceless memories and future memories that are still to be had. We are here to ease those worries.
We learn and work with you.
Then we act.
We find out what is important to you, we gather information about your home and then complete replacement cost estimators to ensure that you are adequately insured. How would it make you feel in the event of a loss that you couldn't rebuild your home? We strive to prevent this by insuring your home to proper values. Since we are an independent insurance agency, we then quote your home with multiple insurance companies to give you the best possible rate and coverage.
We understand our client's experience does not end after the purchase of a home insurance policy. We are here for you during your entire policy period and years to come. A few examples of service we offer our home insurance clients:
Annual Customer Appreciation Day! - We give back to our clients with free food, gift cards and many other prizes.
Answer any policy or coverage questions
Provide proof of insurance
Assistance with policy changes
Perform Insurance check ups
Re-marketing your insurance at renewal if needed
Advise of new products and features available
Homeowners insurance for every type of client:
Single Family Home Insurance
High Value Home Insurance
Condominium Homeowners Insurance
In Home Business
Townhome Homeowners Insurance
Mobile Homeowners Insurance
Vacant Home Insurance
Manufactured Homeowners Insurance
Non-Standard Homeowners Insurance
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
We at Donahue-Stangle-Brown Insurance Agency are an independent insurance agency and represent several insurance companies here in Ohio since 1948. Let us do your insurance shopping for you. We offer a wide range from business insurance, business auto insurance, personal auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance and farm insurance. Please contact one of our professionals today at 740-998-5544 in Frankfort or 937-981-2272 in Greenfield. You are also welcome to contact us via EMAIL.