Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Why you should choose Donahue-Stangle-Brown Insurance Agency?
We are an independent insurance agency that cares about our customers. We not only care, we give back with our Annual Customer Appreciation Day! Being independent gives us the ability to shop your auto insurance with more than one company. This allows us to provide you with the best coverage at competitive rates. We take care of our customers and go the extra mile to ensure that you understand what you are purchasing. We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their family and future. We want to make sure that you are adequately covered in the event of a major accident. Our insurance professionals will work with you one-on-one to provide you with a customized auto insurance policy that properly protects you and your family.
What is auto insurance?
Think of your auto insurance as a protective shield. This shield then protects you and your assets in the event of an accident. It provides protection against financial loss in the event of an accident that could invovle damage to your auto, property damage and/or bodily injury to others.
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially. Cheapest isn't always better.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least state minimum limits.
Questions to ask your insurance agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Auto Insurance Optional Coverages:
- Other Than Collision -
- Full Glass Coverage
- New Auto Replacement Cost
- Deductible Waiver
- Rental Reimbursement
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption
- Loan Lease Gap
- Personal Auto Plus (Grange)
- Personal Auto Enhancement (Western Reserve)
- Replacement Cost - Pays for cost of new vehicle of the same make and model in the unfortunate event of a covered total loss to your vehicle during the first year of ownership.
- Trip Interruption -
- Personal Contents
- Rental Car Loss of Use
- Airbag Replacement
- Medical Payments - Death Benefit
- Mobile Devices
- Agreed Value
- Identity Theft
- Pet Injury
- Personal Effects
Auto Insurance Discounts:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Accident Free
- Advance Quote
- Away at School Without a Vehicle
- Company Car Discount
- Defensive Driver Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Grange Life Policy Discount
- Homeownership Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Violation Free Discount
- Young Operator Renewal Discount
SAVE 30% with Grange Pin Point Auto Insurance
Want to save up to 30% on your auto insurance! Are you insured with Nationwide, Allstate, State Farm, American Family, USAA, Geico or Progressive? If so, then you are eligible to save up to 30% on your auto insurance. We are an independent insurance agency serving Chillicothe, Frankfort, Washington CH, Circleville, Waverly, Greenfield, Hillsboro and surrounding areas in Ohio since 1948. If you are ready to begin your auto insurance quote, use our quick and easy quote form. We also offer a full line of products from home insurance, life insurance, business insurance and farm insurance. If you would like to talk to one of our insurance professionals, please call our Frankfort office at 740-998-5544 or in Greenfield call 937-981-2272. You can also email your questions and an agent will respond promptly.
Thank you for you interest in Donahue-Stangle-Brown Insurance Agency.